Now admins can customize namspaces such as user talks,userpages,blogs,Forums and more changing the background image and workmark to find a name space go to Special:AllPages change the namspace and look for the namespace= in the url after the = that is the namspace number and adding it to wikia css by coping the code I have added to the base of the page(under namspace background and logo or soemthing like that) changing the background image and namspace number
I have added it for blogs please refresh your cache by:
- Internet Explorer: hold down the Ctrl key and click the Refresh or Reload button, or press Ctrl+F5.
- Firefox: hold down the Shift key while clicking Reload; alternatively press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl-Shift-R.
- Opera users have to clear their caches through Tools→Preferences
- Konqueror and Safari users can just click the Reload button.
- Chrome: press Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5