For many reasons, I have decided that User:Pear1919 should be blocked. Including, but not limited to:
- Picking on other users, namely ShadeLink
- Insulting admins
- Impersonating a user
- Caused a "Wiki-Civil war"
- Telling us to stay off his page
- Calling people haters for no reason
- and many more
- Harassed users, choosing me as his main target.
- Told people to "grow up", and that they have no life.
- Attacked people who voted that Pearson1919 should remain banned.
- Has refused to step down even when Admin Katbluedog told him to stop.
- Falsely accusing users.
- Continuously pretending certain people are voting in support of him and Pearson. Even when an Admin removed them, he brought them back. Removing real votes from a page.
Reply to my post with "I Support" or "I Don't Support"
Pear1919 cannot vote as this is a vote about him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.