Thanks to a collaboration between the Online Wiki and the Pirates Online Player's wiki, we have borrowed some coding from Call of Duty wiki which enables people to personalize their chat colors, chat hacks options and more!
Here's what is new.
This is a detailed view of the options menu.
As seen here, you can change the background color, font type, a special multi-kick button for admins and chat mods and more.
For those wondering, the default chat background is #cebe8a, the font is Arial, font color is black and we don't use the surround color.
The way to get this is by clearing cache, waiting a few minutes, closing your browser and re-opening it. Then enter chat and you should have the new options!
Try it now!
Look at this section of it.
You agree not to use the Service to: Post or transmit any content that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, or encourages criminal conduct.
So, in other words, you agreed not to post or transmit obscene content. Why do you think we disallowed this in the first place? We were getting sick …
Read more >
Grab the new Zombie Kabab (or yer weapon of choice), and defeat as many undead skeletons as you can this weekend! Starting this Friday, June 29 through Sunday July 1, we’ll award the top 30 Pirates with the highest count of undead enemies defeated over the three-day competition.
- The 30 winners will each receive a rich reward of 15,000 gold coins.
- The top 10 winners with the highest number of undead defeated will also receive 2 weeks of complimentary Unlimited Access on top of that!
NOTE: Prizes will be awarded through e-mail. Make sure your e-mail address is current on the Pirate’s account you’re competing with by clicking here!
ONLY undead enemies count in this competition, mates. Undead bosses, skeleton crews on Flagships, and invasions are fair gam…
Read more >
Release Notes - March 22, 2012 Updates:
- Plunder those materials, Pirates - Levels 5 and 6 ship upgrades are now available!
- Brand new ship names have been added to the Ship Naming list, as submitted by you Pirates through the Grog Blog.
- Jolly Roger's forces should now invade normally again - normal for the undead, that is. Invasions now begin and end properly, with more balanced waves of enemies.
- Cave environments have been made stable once again.
- The two unnamed coats available for male Pirates through the Tailors on Tortuga, Cuba, and Padres de Fuego are now displaying with their proper names.
- When Pirates are caught cheating at cards, the full penalty is now clearly messaged.
- Fixed a bug where ships get stuck due to Pirates teleporting to…
We are currently experiencing unexpected network issues. You may experience interruptions during your gameplay today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience!
This is causing all pirates who are logging on to lose current unlimited access. I advise unlimited pirates to not log on until this issue is resolved.Read more >