Please do not spam this page with unnecessary comments.
The side of Support won in the vote!
CONGRATS WAG, YOU MADE IT..........................3 DAYS PASSED.
Copypasted from Jerry's SSC request:
"Due to Parax's recent resignation, I believe it is time we let another new user step up to the plate. As the wiki currently stands, our leadership is composed of three users – two administrators and a sole rollback/chat moderator – which is a less than stellar number for operating this site. I believe we should continue the tradition of gradual initial promotion to the position of rollback, and I feel the obvious candidate for this title is WaglingtonŒ.
1) Mature, level-headed user who understands the wiki's rules and the functions of a rollback.
2) Highly active, both on chat and as an editor of the wiki itself, thus showing reliability and accessibility.
3) A veteran user of the wiki with leadership experience elsewhere.
4) Looking at activity, he's really one of the only consistent editors still making new material, so...
5) Has shown clear leadership skills, a deep dedication and appreciation for the wiki and its users, and a drive to preserve its content.
I request the administration consider this proposal wisely and with an open-mind. I also request that drama and arguing be taken elsewhere. Thank you."
You know the drill folks. Vote away as you have the right too. May Bush bless your dreams,
|How to Vote|
Vote by typing in the relevant sections:
|The Support Template is used to express your support for whatever is being voted on. The Support Template counts for one vote when it is used in a discussion.|
|The Neutral Template is used to express neutrality on a subject. The Neutral Template doesn't count as a vote when it is used in a discussion.|
|The Oppose Template is used to express opposition to a particular subject. The Oppose Template counts for one vote when it is used in a discussion.|
- Lord Andrew Mallace
- Nults McKagan
- Sir Joseph Grey
- Jeremiah Garland
- John Breasly
- Captain Ned Edgewalker