Norway was in a state where it was torn into the Kalmar Union and Sweden. Many battles took place and wars chose who would take the known country. After the Kalmar Union won they chose their first king to be "King Jacob Goldshot". The rightful queen was "Queen Elizabeth Goldshot." Norway was also prosperous at this time bringing in new cultures and new ideas to the new country.
- Japan - Very Friendly
- Great Britian and Ireland - Very Friendly
- America - Very Friendly
- Capitol: Oslo.
- Current Army rate: 500,000.
- Population: 4,885,240.
- Size: 148,747 square miles.
- Politics: Absolute Monarchy.
Duchess - Samantha Goldshot - Decksteel (Granddaughter of Jacob and Elizabeth Goldshot)
Princes - Jarot Decksteel, Bart Gunsilver (Sons of Roger Decksteel and Samantha Goldshot - Decksteel)
Princess - Liz DarkCastle (Daughter of Roger Decksteel and Samantha Goldshot - Decksteel)
Leading Government Members
- Prime Minister - Open
- Diplomat - Nick Sharkhayes
- Minister of Culture and Religion - Open
- Minister of Defense - Open
- Minister of Research - Open
- Minister of Finance - Open
- Minister of Fisheraies and Coastal Affairs - Open
- Minister of Foreign Affairs - Christopher
- Minister of Justice and the Police - Tyler Crossbones
- Minister of Labor - Open
- Minister of Local Governments - Open
- Minister of Trade and Industry - Open
- Minster of Transportation and Communication - Open
- Minister of War - Open
Norway's Goal: When you come to Norway, we want your family and you to be happy, healthy, educated and safe. We have many markets with fresh food and fresh water from our fjords. We also have wonderful medicines discovered in our lands. We have many schools because we believe that when you have education you can do anything. Finally, we have a trained army to keep our country and other countries who need our help safe.