Anyone may join! If you wish to join please see Jason or Caddius Bane of the EITC.
- Rules there a codes for members
- Second Be nice
- Dont forget to wear a black ring
- Dress nice
- Chairman of the Masons is Jason
- Anyone may join
- Be open
- Ask questions
- We are a nice little group in the EITC to get your mind off of war, and think of friends near you, and focus on what matters and teach respect and earn trust. This program is a good way to earn it.
Ranks for Masons
- 1st Degree Mason
- 2nd Degree mason
- 3rd Degree Mason
- Master Mason
- Head of Mason and Code Work
- No one knows with certainty how or when the Masonic Fraternity was formed. A widely accepted theory among Masonic scholars is that it arose from the stonemasons’ guilds during the Middle Ages. The language and symbols used in the fraternity’s rituals come from this era. The oldest document that makes reference to Masons is the Regius Poem, printed about 1390, which was a copy of an earlier work. In 1717, four lodges in London formed the first Grand Lodge of England, and records from that point on are more complete.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.