The Kingdom of Spain, or Spain, is a kingdom in Western Europe. It is ruled by King Cannonwalker.
|Long Name||The Kingdom of Spain|
|Government Type||Absolute Monarchy|
|America||President George Washington||
|Austria||Empress Maria Schwarzenegger||
|Denmark||Grand Emperor Kwagar Ocata||
|France||King Louis XVI||
|Great Britain & Ireland||King George III||
|The Netherlands||King Sammuel I||
|Poland-Lithuania||King Augustus III||
|Holy Roman Empire||Emperor Waglington||
|Russia||Emperor Ned Edgewalker||
|Sicily||King Peter IV||
|Sweden||Queen Celeste I||
The territories controlled by the Kingdom of Spain are highlighted in yellow.
The Kingdom of Spain controls the entire Iberian Peninsula, as well as a large area of the Americas, portions of Africa & Madagascar, and islands in the East Indies.
- Balearic Islands
North America and West Indies
- New Spain
- Spanish Louisiana
- Santo Domingo
- Puerto Rico
- New Grenada
- New Andalusia
- Río de la Plata
- Ceuta and Melilaa
- Canary Islands
- Cabo Verde
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Spanish Guinea
- The Philippines
India and Asia
This is a list of Minecraft players who have been deemed "citizens" of Spain. Citizens are always given some kind of political position within the government of Spain, unless they request otherwise. Anybody can apply to become a citizen by contacting King Cannonwalker, but they must meet certain requirements:
- Citizens of Spain cannot be in allegiance to any other nations, as this could cause a conflict of interests.
- Although the King is typically open to compromise, citizens must always follow instruction to ensure Spain remains internally stable.
|Minecraft Name:||Roleplay Name:||Title(s):|
|Cannonwalker||N/A||King of Spain|
|AwesomeA321||David McMartin||Viceroy of Goa|
|Squirto19||Jesus Maroni||Viceroy of Brazil|
|ObsidianVader||Victor Rosero de Barcelona||Viceroy of Catalonia|
- 11/6/1776 - The Kingdom of Spain is established, ruled by King Cannonwalker.
- 11/6/1776 - Spain establishes friendly relations with America & the Confederation of the Rhine.
- 11/8/1776 - Spain establishes friendly relations with Sicily and Russia.
- 11/9/1776 - Spain establishes friendly relations with Austria.