The Laws of the EITC have been officially approved by Lord Marshal Benjamin Macmorgan. All former laws from the previous Lord Marshal have been vetoed. -- Lord Marshall Benjamin Macmorgan 01:58, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
1) The Lord Marshal MUST appoint the next Lord Marshal when he steps down.
2) OFFICIALLY As of May 10 To discharge the Lord Marshal you must have a vote with the Main heads of government.
3) After being discharged it is impossible to join back.
4) All leaders must be above level 28
5) You must be above level 20 to be able to take leadership of a sector.
6) The Lord Marshal has complete power over the EITC
7) No one may question the actions of the Lord Marshal or insult him in public.
8) No one may question the actions of the King of England or insult him in public.
9) The King and Lord Marshal have complete power over the EITC
For disobeying orders: 10 lashes
For disturbing meetings: 20 lashes
For insulting the Lord Marshal: 20 lashes and demoted.
For causing a crime: 50 lashes and discharged.
Only the Lord Marshal may propose laws. Laws may not be vetoed They may not take power away from the King ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________