The EITC 407th Marines
As it is well known throughout all of the English-Irish Empire, the EITC is owned by England. The guild known previously as British Black Guard is the main English guild, consisting of King John Breasly, Prime Minister Johnathan Goldtimbers, and Chancellor Ryan Lemieux (Blademonk).
Although it is an English Guild, the EITC has a strong presence inside of it. A new Lord Marshall of the EITC is to be determined by the English Government, but they are all in the guild for the time being. As the British Soldiers reside under the command of Governor Johnathan Raidfox in the guild British Kingdom, The EITC soldiers are all but organized into a single, elite unit...... known as Wardog.
What's In A Name?
The English started naming their Military Units long ago. Certain names have trancended throughout the years such as Alpha, Beta, Cobra, etc. This is however, not the same for Wardog. The name was thought of Long ago in the era before the 3rd EITC Civil War, by (Marshalls at the time) Sven Daggersteel, and Ryan Blademonk. It was originally supposed to be a marine unit to work on their infamous Ship Of The Line known as The EITC Avenger. However, after the war..... the company had lost Mr. Daggersteel. He had left to create his own team of elites. The EITC Avenger now sits at anchor in a secret harbor by the order of Ryan.
For awhile, the name died. Two years have passed since then, and Ryan has been retired (as you can tell, that didn't last long). Once he returned and was offered seat as Chancellor by King John, he immediately set to work on creating the military that at the time was falling apart. Ryan was granted back the office that he and Sven once shared.
As he sat alone one night, Second Lieutenant Ishamel payed him a visit, and brought bad news. He spoke of how the EITC has fallen apart since Samuel Harrington was discharged. He was happy to know that Ryan had returned to shape them up. Ryan reminded the Lieutenant that he was no longer EITC, but an English government official. Ishamel begged the Chancellor to help him get the men in line. Finally, Ryan agrred to help arrange the men into the 407th Marines. Hours after Ishamel had left, Ryan started seeing flash images of his times in that office with his old partner Sven. He remembered the Avenger, and then remembered the Wardog title. As homage to his former partner, Ryan named the marine unit Wardog. And it remains that way today.
What Is The Wardog Squadron?
Wardog carries out elite missions for Ryan, and whoever else in England needs them. Since their formation, Ryan has sent them on many rigorous training missions, but they were just recently put into action for special operations.
They perform anything from advance guard details, to reconnassince missions, to solo operations on any battlefield. The men are indeed very proud to fly both the colours of England, and the EITC.
They are currently stationed in Camp Grace in England, and are acting as security for Ryan, and any other officials who happen to stop by Fort Charles.
When they're not standing guard at the Fort, they will most likely be off on duty elsewhere, or stationed in another one of the EITC's many camps.
What It Takes To Join
To join Wardog, there are of course requirements Ryan has set. Before you ask of anything further, you must meet ALL OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS to join. Anything less is unacceptable.
○ Must be an EITC Soldier (rank doesn't matter) ○ Must have completed Basic Field training and have documents signed by an instructor that state such. ○ Must be reccomended by someone already a part of the squad. ○ Must be ready to be launched into combat at any time possible.
In addition to those requirements, you will speak with Ryan before joining on an interview about your history in the company. If you are lucky enough to be assigned to the squad, there are certain rules that you must follow at ALL TIMES. They are the following.......
○ Always listen to all commands given to you by superiors including superior members of your squad. ○ All men are allowed to speak their mind about concerns in the squad, so long as not to infringe on others. All potentially disruptive comments are to be voiced to your C.O. privately. ○ All talking is to cease during training and activities unless given the permission of your current supervisor. ○ All men are never to engage in any act of arms towards anyone while on duty without Ryan's permission ○ All personal matters (including friends) will not be tollerated if brought into the field, or into any training. ○ During briefing, all comments, questions and concerns are to be held until the end.
Note: All rules are subject to change based on location.
Also note: I forgot to mention one rule.... Proper uniforms are to be worn at ALL times.
Current Members & Their Current Ranks/Titles
- Ryan Blademonk - Field Marshall - Chancellor of Trade in England - First In Command
- Ishamel - First Lieutenant - Co. Squad Leader - Second In Command
- Will - First Lieutenant - Co. Squad Leader - Second In Command
- Cristopher - Sub Lieutenant - Chief Swordsman - Third In Command
- Ben Hullmartin - Sub Lieutenant - Rifleman - Foruth In Command
- Matthew - Colour Sergeant - Support Gunner - Fifth In Command
- Ricky - Sergeant - Support Gunner - Sixth In Command
- Kelly - Lance Corporal - Medic - Seventh In Command
- Kyle Dredfoot - Corporal - Rifleman - Eigth In Command
- Edward O'Cutter - Corporal - Spy - Ninth In Command
- Isabella O'Bonney - Private First Class - Rifleman - No Command Privilages