The founding of the RegimentThe The regiment was founded in 1745 on the 27th of September and was created after Lieutenant General Richard Venables had an idea! There was a cannon defence game in POTCO so why not make an Artillery Regiment? and so the 1st Regiment of the Royal Artillery was founded. It is currently only in the makings and is looking for volunteers and officers to join this Regiment if you would like to be a part of it please leave a note in the comments.
- Colonel Alexander Johnson
- Major Richard Venables, Gunnery Marshall
- Lord Tyler Crossbones, Chief Gunnery Officer
- Lieutenant Richard Luther, Captain of the Arsonel
- Colour Sargeant Nickolai Sharkhayes, Gunner
- Private Matthew Swordfist, gunners mate
- Private Hector Toothcrest, gunners mate
- Lt. Colonel Ishmael Venables, Trainer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.