What Are We
Skull's Bootcamp was founded on April 22nd, 1722, by Capt. Skull X. Its intention is to train noobs to become good players and fighters, especially in the art of PvP and SvS.
Skull's Bootcamp trains soldiers to be better fighters, and graduates have the oportunity to join the Royal Military
Weapons Manufacturer: Daggerpaine Industries
Guildmaster: Capt. Skull X
Rockhopper is the head of Naval and SvS combat training. His programs consist of training acuracy, upgrading damage, dodging shots, catching enemy ships, and sinking ships fast, along with taking minimal damage and simple leveling up, and Infamy ranking up.
Pirate Vs. Pirate (PvP)
Medical and Healing
Orders and Commands
- Guildmaster (General)
- Co GM (Brigadier General)
- Third In Command (Major)
- Senior Officer (SO) - A Senior officer has great power, and may command several camps
- Officer (O) - An officer is in command of several areas of a camp
- Drill Sergeant (DS) - A Drill Sergeant is in charge of training and giving orders.
- Marine (M) - A marine is the basic soldier in the camp, he has graduated, and can go on special
- Private (P) - A basic recruit that is still in training
- Capt. Skull X ~ Founder, Head of the Camp
- Chris Swordbones ~ Co Gm, Second in Command of the Camp
- John Stormpaine ~ Head of PvP Training
- Rockhopper ~ Head of SvS Training
- Cherie ~ Head of Medical Operations
Training Instructors & Other Employees
- Chris Swordbones: Marksmanship and Sword combat.
- Doug: Royal Bodyguard
- John Helmbatten (DS): Personal Trainer
- Dragonbulk(DS): Weapons Specialist
- Cherie (SO): Grenades Specialist, and Head of Medical Operations
No Veterans Yet
Main BaseThe main bootcamp is located across the entire island of Isla Perdida. It contains several SCUD Launchers and SAM Rockets, specially designed by Daggerpaine Industries for Skull's Bootcamp. They are experimental, but from tests, have been perfected. It also contains several camps, with barracks, shooting ranges, showers, mess hall, and several other recreational buildings. It contains a small port too for the
The Secondary base is a camp in El Sudoron. It contains areas for training guns and Swords. Marksmanship would take place near the camp and on the hill. As for Sword training, it would be on the lower ground near the Stumps and Fly Traps. The Marines' pet, Dreadtooth (AKA Placid), lives here.
These will be the types of grades for our new training sessions.
|Responsibility||Is doing perfectly; no reminders needed.||Can take care of themselves with some reminders.||Does good, but can improve; dies sometimes||Needs to improve on listening; dies a lot, but not too many times.||Cannot take care of themself whatsoever; dies constantly.|
|Obedience||Obeys orders without hesitation; outstanding effort.||Obeys with some reminders.||Needs to obey more, but does good.||Obeys with lots of hesitation; needs a personal trainer.||Refuses to cooperate; Needs personal trainer.|
|Teamwork||Marine works very well in a team; Almost flawless to completely flawless; Eligible to ask for lone wolf.||Works great in a team; Might be eligible for lone wolf style.||Does well in a team, but needs a team to survive.||Doesn't do so well in the team; needs some help.||Constantly dies in team; refuses to fight alongside the team; Abandons group constantly.|
|Skill||Marine has great skill, uses weapons well; hardly hit||Is good, no major damage from enemies||Average in fighting; gets medium damage from enemies||Below Average; has a lot of trouble with weapons||Poor skill; gains major damage; dies a lot; cannot use weapons.|
These are the grades you get for the points in total.
F=169 and under
Getting good grades helps you rank up. When you reach a certain rank, the leaders will decide if you're eligible for passing on to the Royal Military.