Who are we?
Some would say we're a guild, but we are much more. We are a community of pirates, who take pride in their art - their art, whether it be sailing, cannoning, repairing, and even sinking, at that matter.
|About:||Guild founder and leader Jeremiah Stormwash, who prefers everybody to call him Jerry, is a master gunner, and the owner of a rare and much treasured Revenant Cannon Ram, granting him an indefinite amount of boosted Fury. He prefers to be a gunner, not a captain.|
All promotions in ranks will be decided by the Admiral and his Captains. Promotions are privileges and can be taken away at any time.
|Rank:||Description:||Guild rank:||To be adressed as:|
|CH-1(junior):||Midshipman, Acting Sub-Lieutenant, Ensign, Corvette Lieutenant, Ship-of-the-line Ensign 2nd Class.||Member||Midshipman|
|CH-1(senior):||Sub-Lieutenant, Lieutenant (junior grade), Frigate Lieutenant, Ship-of-the-line Ensign 1st Class.||Member||Sub-Lieutenant|
|CH-2:||Lieutenant, Lieutenant (senior grade) Ship-of-the-Line Lieutenant, Captain-Lieutenant.||Member||Lieutenant|
Lieutenant-Commander, Galleon Captain.
|CH-4:||Commander, Frigate Captain.||Veteran||Commander|
|CH-5:||Captain, Brig Captain.||Officer||Captain|
|CH-6:||Admiral, Ship-of-the-Line Captain, Captain of Sea and War.||Guildmaster||Admiral|
The above displayed ranks are from lowest to highest, meaning CH-5 is the highest rank one can reach, while CH-1 (junoir) is the rank one starts out with upon joining the guild. The CH-6 rank is reserved for the guildmaster.
CH stands for 'crew hand.'
By participating in the 'Sinkers United' guild, you agree to follow these rules, or risk your own disbanding from the guild by an officer or the guildmaster.
- Be respectful to other members of the guild, and the game.
- Behave maturely, and set a good example for others.
- Do not defimate this guild.
- Do not disobey the orders of the ship's captain.
- Do not use all capital scentences in chat unless the Admiral or a Captain has given you permission.
Wearing the guild uniform is an option, not a necessity. Though, wearing the guild uniform is appreciated when participating in guild events (but still not necessary). The uniform was designed from crude clothing items, so that even the basic access members of the guild could use it.
|Shirt:||Plain Linen Short Sleeve|
|Bottoms:||Plain Cotton Trousers|
|Footwear:||Worn in Boots|
Join The Guild
Sinkers United welcomes all of its new members with open arms, but because we aim toward creating an active, and respected guild, we ask you to meet the following requirements. Joining without meeting the requirements can result in a felony disbandment
- You should have already reached Cannon skill level 20, and be able to use the Fury ammunition.
- You should have already reached Sailing skill level 20, and be able to use the Take Cover ability.
- You should not have been previously disbanded from the guild at a felony level.
- If you have been disbanded at a felony level in the past, please talk to the admiral or one of the captains about re-acceptance, and they will consider it. This can be rejected for any reason.
If you meet the above requirements, please feel free to use the invitation code illustrated in the picture below to join the guild. Remember, we will check whether you meet the requirements or not.