Welcome to the Royal Navy SvS Championship official page!
What Is It?
The Royal Navy SvS Championship is a championship hosted by King George II, and Lord Matthew Faye I. The championship is to see who is the best captain in the Royal Navy!
How Do I Sign Up?
Follow these steps:
- Tell us your pirate's name, and the name of your ship.
- Pay a 20 gold fee.
- Tell us whether you are Pirate, Spanish, French, British, or other.
- Tell us if you are a good captain or bad captain! (Normally, this does not have to reflect you.)
I've Signed Up... Now What?
Assemble your crew, matey! Find the most swashbuckling crew you can get!
|John Breasly||Golden Dragon||British||Bad||Referee||1||43|
|Matthew Blastshot||Black Pheonix||British||Bad||Referee||1||22|
|Richard Goldvane||Green Runner||Pirate||Good||Unknown||10||50|
|Chris Swordbones||Black Demon||Pirate||Bad||Unknown||???||50|
|Davy Badbones||Headhunter Guardian||Pirate||Good||Unknown||???||50|
|Captain Shadow Sail||Shadow Eagle||Italian||Good||Unknown||9||50|
|Johnny Goldtimbers||Black Destroyer||British||Bad||Unknown||???||50|
- No glitches.
- You may not add or deduct a crew member later than three days before your designated fight.
- Any teleportation to/from your ship during the battles will be punished by either a deduction of points or a disqualification from your match.
- When you launch, you will have aproximately two minutes to confirm readiness.
- Arguing with the referees will earn you a point deduction.
- Letting unauthorized crew members aboard your ship during the match will result in a point deduction, and removal of said unauthorized crew member. Refusal of the captain to remove the unauthroized crew member will result in a disqualification.
- Crew limit is that which equals the limit on your designated vessel-of-use.
No current matches.