If there were to be a Zombie Infection to spread across the world, what weapon would you choose to use?
- Sawed-Off Shotgun
- Mouser Pistol
- MK -17
John Breasly (the zombie survivalist guy here :P)
- Combat knife
- Parax's physical strength
- Phoenix Shotgun
- Combat knife
- Explosive-rigged team-members who annoy me
2. Ak-47 - Silenced
3. Dragon Sniper Rifle - Silenced
4. RPG 7
5. Obsidian Blade
6. AA-12 Fully automatic Shotgun-Silenced
7. 76MM Russian Hellcat Tank, to hold equipment and to barge through crowds
- Ultima Weapon Keyblade
- The Master Sword
- Biggoron's Sword
- World Eater Blade
- Wolverine Claws (THEY ACTUALLY SELL THEM, HOMIES!)
- My 7-inch knife
- Mr. T, Chuck Norris, Liam Neeson and Makarov and his army.
- DEATH MACHINE, FOOLS (Chain Gun. Buy it at your local Walmart!)
- Black Raptor00 from Xbox Live
- Nothing, I don't believe there will be one. :P
- M4A1 w/ Acog Scope and Grenade Launcher
- Riot Shield
- Mini-Uzi (hey, its powerful in Black Ops: Zombies... thats good enough source for me :P)
- Is this seriously a page?
- Cat food
- BNO butter
- Carbine, 5.56 mm, M4
- Ak-47 with mini chainsaw as bayonet
- Suppressed Desert Eagle .44
- Advanced Combat Tactical Tomahawk
I have access to all the following stuff.
- .22 (One that disassembles for easier carrying)
- Swiss Army Knife
Reyes De Luz (Albert Spark)
- What weapon? I'll be with my friend Parax. or Jack Pistol xD
- Makarov or Colt 1911
- AKM, AK47, or AK74u
- M4/A1 Supressed with ACOG sight
- Hunting Rifle
- John Breasly's keen knowlage of this stuff
- An RPG (in case im REALLY screwed)
- A ladder (They cant climb)
- Some sort of silenced thing
- A fith weapon
- a chainsaw
- Chuck Norris
- Pancor Jackhammer ( Only two prototypes made, Damn it! ) Proof that there was a gun like that -
- Colt 45. M1911
- Antique Sabre ( Never know, could be useful! )
- Browning M1918 BAR Machine Gun
- HMS Victory to sail >:D
Lt Commander Theodore Groves
- .303 Standard issue Rifle and Bayonet
- Enfield Revolver
- M16 Assault Rifle
- Attack Drone
- And I'd Get a British Army Uniform with Gear.
--126.96.36.19906:28, August 5, 2012 (UTC)Nick Sharkhayes Juggernaut M4a1 c4 semtex frag and rpg 7
- Godzilla The King of Monsters
- King Ghidorah The King of Terror
- MI34 Minigun
- AH 64 - Apache Helicopter
- Sikorsky MH- 53 Pave Low Copter
1. Nuclear Bombs
2. FN- 2000 Assult Rifle
3. Uzi Sub Machine Gun
4. Brown Bess smoothbore flintlock musket ( for fun )
5. Grenade Gun
6. Nuclear Missles
7. Torpedos ( zombies who made it to a boat )
8. Rocket Launcher
9. 8 Billion Attack Drones ( can be used in water )
11. Apache Hellicopter
12. Antique Cutlass ( usefull for cutting down trees to block a path )
15. Pick Ax
16. AK -47
17. Slingshot That Shoots Flaming Rocks
1 desert eagle pistol
Bruce Lee's Robotic Cadaver
Countpr (Also a zombie survival fanatic)
- Sub machine-gun - Eat this, you zomble bastards.
- Plenty of Pipe Bombs - Zombies are attracted to noise.
- Molotov cocktails - Steak tonight?
- A camping van - I dare you. Keep chasing me.
- A suit - Gotta be comfy and focused when shooting them.
- A handy hazmat - Knowing the government, I'll need this.
Lord Andrew "YO Mamma was a BNO Member back in the day" Mallace
What would I bring?
- My BNO tape collection.
- My BNO debit card (now defunct BUT STILL ON SALE)
- My BNO wedding ring.
- My BNO "Peoples Guide."
- My BNO bath towellete.
- my BNO flaslight.
- I would actually bring none of these. I only need 1 thing to survive: My one and onely, super fantansmic husband Jeremiah Garland, who gives me carrot juice and joy.