The following is expected to be read and known by all users. This is our Site Policy and action will be taken should these rules be broken and not followed.
- Always edit in Good Faith.
- Do not vandalize. Vandalism is a serious offense and is not tolerated.
- Do not create sock puppets. This is not only against our rules, it is against Wikia ToU.
- Do not impose religion or political beliefs. You may discuss and/or debate them civilly so long as others are comfortable with the debate.
- Do not link to inappropriate content (I.E. pornography, gore, swearing). Anything that is not family friendly should not be linked to from the wiki. Linking anything of this sort will result in immediate action taken against you (Other rules apply to chat).
- Do not feed the trolls. The Administration will deal with these users that disturb the peace. Feeding trolls is an offense and action may be taken against you. The Administrators and/or Rollbacks will handle them as this is their job.
- Do not refer to yourself, upload pictures of yourself, or discuss your identity in real life on the wiki. This is to protect the identity of the users. (exception: Profile pictures/Avatars CAN be yourself, as we have no control over such)
- Do not refer to other users, upload pictures of other users, or discuss the identity of other users in real life. There will be no doxxing of any kind.
- Do not attempt to provoke users into an argument or disturb the peace.
- Do not make a category without permission from any admin.
- Users are to refrain from complaining over the most trivial things (I.E. “____ did not accept my apology!”).
- All content added to the wiki must be original material. Plagiarism or copyrights material and images will not be tolerated and will be subject to immediate deletion.
- You may write content on a variety of games listed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.