This article or section is currently being edited by Lord Jeremiah Garland, Johnny Coaleaston, or Sven Daggersteel!
Please do not edit East India Officers unless it is a spelling or grammar issue
The East India Officers is the newest EITC guild, founded by Lord Jeremiah Garland. It serves as the primary guild for the EITC First Division, and is the sister guild of Beckett's Elites, as they are similar in many ways. Because it is so new, we do not have many members yet, but are currently recruiting. They are members of the Elite Black Force.
In order to help the EITC grow, First Lord Jeremiah Garland, current forth-in-command of the EITC, decided to make the guild. He left Beckett's Elites to make the East India Officers on September 10, 1744, at approximately 11:30, P.M. (EST). The first member to join the newly formed guild was Garland's own son, Sven Daggersteel.
Since it's founding, the East India Officers has increased in population, and will likely increase more over time.
The East India Officers follows are the basic rules and guidelines of the EITC. Upon entry to the guild, the EITC Oath of Honor must be recited. Here are the other basic rules:
- Always follow commands given to you by your superior(s).
- All officers must wear the traditional EITC uniform.
- In guild chat, no CAPS, spamming, causing arguments, etc.
- Never ask to be promoted; a promotion is earned, not given
- When asked by your commanding officer(s), you must teleport, unless you absolutely cannot.
- Abide all other rules in the Edicts of the EITC.
As stated above, promotions are earned, not given. Therefore, never ask to be promoted.
Upon entry to the guild, everyone starts off as a member. Depending on their background and level, though, they may be promoted. Members are considered "trainees and new recruits" Anybody who does not have any EITC background, and/or is level 19 or below, will be kept at the rank of member until proven otherwise.
Most of the members of East India Officers will be veterans. They are the "basic soldiers". Anybody who has had some EITC background, and/or is leveled 20-39 will be a veteran, until proven otherwise.
Officers are the top, most elite class of the guild. They are the "lords and high-ranking military commanders" of the guild, and help run the guild with the guildmaster. All veterans and members MUST follow orders from the officers and guildmaster; if they do not, a demotion or termination from the guild will result. Anybody who has a rich EITC background, and/or is leveled 40-50 will be an officer.
- Note: There WILL be exceptions for all of these.
Another thing unique about the East India Officers is that we have our very own guild ranking system. This system is not related to the "member-veteran-officer" system, nor does it have to do with military. These ranks are based on the guildmembers overall participation in the guild and position in the EITC. (Note: these ranks do not pertain to your position in the EITC, just guild. For example, if you are a "high-lord" in this guild, you are not necessarily a high-lord in the EITC. All ranks are given to you by the guildmaster, and may be promoted or demoted over time).
Here are the ranks, from highest to lowest:
- Supreme Lord (guildmaster only)
- High-Lord (one officer only)
- Arch-Bishop (one officer only)
- Lord (officers only)
- Royal Family Overseer (one officer only, member of the Royal Family only)
- Royal Ambassador (officers only, members of the Royal Family only)
- Royal Diplomat (members of the Royal Family only)
- Aide / Paige
- Guild is founded by Lord Jeremiah Garland and Sven Daggersteel on September 10.
- Johnny Coaleaston, Captain Leon, Emily Mcsteel, and Edward Daggerhawk all join as officers.
- EITC First Division, led by Johnny Coaleaston, goes temporarily out of commission.
- Lord Jeremiah Garland is promoted to First High-Lord (Third-in-Command) of the EITC and Johnny Coaleaston is promoted to Second High-Lord (Forth-in-Command) of the EITC.
- Wars with Paradox begin to subside.
- Lord Jeremiah Garland announces he, personally, does not support the war.
- Guild Rank System founded.
- The EITC successfully puts down a petty revolt by former-EITC Lord Lawrence Dagger.
- Talk of the EITC First Division to be back up and running goes into question.
- William Brawlmartin wrongly accuses Garland. A trial commences, Garland proves innocent.
- Edgar Wildrat and Matthew O'Malley join the guild.
Here are some of the notable members of the guild:
|Name||Guild Rank||Other Title|
|Lord Jeremiah Garland||Guildmaster||First High-Lord of the EITC|
|Johnny Coaleaston||Officer||First Lord of the EITC|
|Sven Daggersteel||Officer||Head Admiral of the EITC|
|Captain Leon||Officer||Prince of England|
|Edgar Wildrat||Officer||Prince of England|
|Emily Mcsteel||Officer||Princess of England|
|Edward Daggerhawk||Veteran||King of the Netherlands|
|Matthew O'Malley||Veteran||British Royal Diplomat|
|Captain Ryan||Veteran||Vice Admiral of the EITC|
|Jack Macskull||Veteran||Lieutenant of the EITC|
High Commanding Officers
Below is a list of the High Commanding Officers of the guild. The High Commanding Officers (not to be confused with the High Commanding Officers of the entire EITC), are the top commanders of the guild. They are in numerical order (i.e., First-in-Command, Second-in-Command, etc.).
- First High-Lord Jeremiah Nathaniel Garland II - Supreme Lord (First-in-Command)
- First Lord Jonathan Francis O'Reily (Johnny Coaleaston) - High-Lord (Second-in-Command)
- Grand Admiral Nathaniel Sven Garland (Sven Daggersteel) - Archbishop (Third-in-Command)
- Prince Edward Leonardo Augustus (Captain Leon) - Royal Family Overseer (Forth-in-Command)
- King Edward Daggerhawk - Knight (Fifth-in-Command)
- Princess Amelia Augustus - Royal Ambassador (Sixth-in-Command)
- Lieutenant Commander Ryan Joshua Pond (Captain Ryan) - Earl (Seventh-in-Command)