At 9:49 PM, Eastern Standard Time, the guild East India Guard was created by Johnny Coaleaston. The guild serves Lord Marshall Samuel Redbeard, and his Majesty the King, John Breasly.
• You must obey any superior officer's orders, under ALL conditions.
• You must swear on oath to put King and Country above all else.
• To join, you must have unlimited access and be level 15 or higher; some exceptions.
• Do not ask to be promoted; you will be when the guildmaster sees fit.
• All persons start out as members, and will stay so until guildmaster sees fit to promote them.
• Any important matters, such as spying missions, secret dispatches, etc are to be said through WHISPER only to avoid spies getting information.
• No capital letters (all caps rages) in guild chat; no yelling.
Unlike other EITC guilds, members are the backbone of the guild; they take on regular duties such as guarding areas, patrolling, and just keeping general order throughout the guild. This position is for soldiers who have little or no experience in the East India Trading Company, and are usually made up of the lower levels. If there is a problem among the members, they report to the Officer in Charge of Members, who then reports the situation to the guildmaster.
Veterans are above members in rank, and generally have command over members. This rank is for the medium leveled members, and have some experience in the Company. A veteran's duties include watching over members, organizing and placing security details, and recruiting new members. If there is a problem among the veterans, they report to the Officer in Charge of Veterans, who then reports to the guildmaster.
GIVE ME TIME TO MAKE PAGE, more coming