NOTE: You don't have to be in the Skull's Marines to be judge, nor do you have to be a Marine to be tried in Court Martial, you just have to have permission, since the Skull's Marines own the Court.
- Capt. Skull X ~ Supreme Judge of the Court
- Chris Swordbones ~ Vice Judge of the Court
- John Breasly ~ Spokesman of the Court
- Simon Treasurehawk ~ Treasurer of the Court
- Jeremiah Stormwash ~ Lawyer of the Court
- John Stormpaine ~ Head Court Justice
- Kat Bluebonnet ~ Court Justice
- Edgar Wildrat ~ Court Justice
- Jeffrey Blasthawk ~ Court Justice
The jury may help decide on punishments, or if the defendant is innocent or guilty. They will not be involved in every case though.
- Captain Robert
So far there hasn't been any trials in this court
There isn't a trial going on currently
Trial of Samuel Redbeard; Co. Black Officers
There has been a compilation of proof against the Co. Black Officers, that they have been threatening Captain Leon followers, even though Leon has resigned from the EITC, and has left Sam alone. He has also invaded the Telltale HQ. Many people are being outraged with his guild, especially when the Co. Black Guard attempted to assassinate his grandson. Therefore Samuel Redbeard and his guild, are being tried for several reasons:
- War Crimes - Meaning he has attacked, and threatened Non-combatants
- Assassination Attempts - There was an assassination attempt against Jack Swordmenace's grandson
- Invading Neutral Zones - Attacked the Telltale HQ.
Status: Potential Case