The Victorian party is a British political party in the British Empire started on December 24, 1745 by Sir Markus Cornelius Wellesley C.
||Sir Makus Cornelius Wellesley C
|Deputy Head Minister
- Monarchy should watch over the parliament
- Obey the monarchy and constitution
- Against tax cuts on the upper class
- More tax cuts on the middle class
- The Monarchy should have power in parliament
- The British Empire should stay out of European politics.
- Great Britain should have friendly relations with the countries of Prussia,Russia,Denmark, and Sweden.
- Colonize the pacific.
- Make tarrif's on foreign goods.
- Support women's civil rights.
- Women should have the right to be in Parliament
- Women should have the right to vote.
- Women should have the right to join his majesty's royal army and navy.
- Against racism.
- The British Empire should be a government of laws.
- The British government should leave it's subjects alone.
- The King should crown himself Emperor of India.
- Limited freedom of speech.
- Citizens should have the right to civil sue the media pigs.
- Britain should be named the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
We Victorians also believe that this should be the new British flag.