Here is the Warrant of Jack Sparrow from King George II of England and First Sea Lord Matthew Blastshot. Including Charges against The Crown of England.
- Impersonating a Justice of the Court of England
- Impersonating a Cleric of the Church of England
- Impersonating an Officer of the Royal British Navy
- Sailing Under False Colours
- Escaping from British Prisons
- Attacking Guards in the Presence of George II
- Threatening George II and George III
- Attempted Murder of Cutler Beckett and Matthew Blastshot
- Assisted in destruction of the HMS Interceptor and the HMS Dauntless
- and General Lawlessness
Reward For Capture
Jack Sparrow is wanted Dead or Alive.
Reward for Capture
- 500,000 Gold
Reward for Death
- 750,000 Gold
Reward for Capture of Sparrow and the Black Pearl
- 1 Million Gold
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.